Tuesday, March 1, 2016

The Month March and Bearded Dragons by Jack

      March is my favorite month of all. It is wet, warm, sunny, and rainy. March is when all trees turn pink and there is lots of water everywhere. It is also windy. Clovers are one of my favorite plant! It is good I have a green shirt for St. Patrick's Day. Lol March is obviously the 3rd month. I can't wait till Spring.



       I really want a pet bearded dragon. It is a big lizard. (Not That Big). These things are especially calm but it depends on how it was raised. I really want a bearded dragon. The tank I want is 24 inches. I think that is a good size for a lizard. These things have scales and spikes where they blow that bubble sack thing lol. The males are larger than the females. They eat insects and veggies. They are brown and it is not uncommon seeing them bask on rocks in Australia. I like bearded dragons.

No comments:

Post a Comment