Monday, December 14, 2015

My Minecraft World! CRAZY

          You probably have heard of Minecraft. I got Minecraft Windows 10 for free 2 Days ago. It is a Pocket Edition of Minecraft on computer. I told Eva ( My Sister ) To get Windows 10 so she can get it. My computer can play Pocket edition games etc. Windows 10 Edition is a copy of PE but for computer. Tablet MC can join this version!


    I have built a world called Diamond. In this world I have exploded and renovated, to make this place for mobs ( Animals ). I exploded a crater 15 blocks down and put grass, water, stone, and a barrier. This is next to a lake to there is a gate that has water running down into a pond. I built a huge wall so monsters cannot get in anyway possible. The wall has a walkway so I can walk to where I have chests and where I sleep. I built a house for Sam because he kept building his creations on my house/place-for-animals. The World is great so far! I plan to add more creations. But in the meantime, I will fix up things a bit. I will change it to survival so it is more fun and dangerous. :D I'm going to add a mineshaft to change things up a bit. I will use the Mineshaft to mine for more ore. Ore is vital to survive. Ore is used for anvils, armor, weaponry, light, and cooking!

That's all to my Minecraft world so far!

-Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment