Tuesday, December 8, 2015

My New Computer And What I Think Of It. By Jack

          Yesterday I got a new computer! I am very happy about it. The computer is the Alienware 15R2. This computer can support high graphics! Some cool features are that it has a light-up mousepad, logo, and front screen logo. :D  The front bottom, and the keys light up! This computer has a Nvidia GeForce GTX Graphics card and Intel Core i7 processor. I'm getting used to the feel of it right now. It is 15.3 inches, I think. It has macro keys, too! (Used for shortcuts, I think) I don't know what those do right now.

                The keyboard has much travel and looks great. It took only a week to be made and shipped. I have Minecraft on it already :D. The good thing about getting this computer is that me and my brother don't have to fight anymore :D. The fans are pretty quiet right now but when I think it gets a little bit louder when I play games. I am going to get a mouse, a mousepad, and a headset today. The bad thing is I can only play on hard surfaces because if I play on a squishy thing ( A mattress ) Then the computer gets less air and gets hot.

       I know more about macs than this Dell Alienware because I mostly used a mac. But I know how to use Windows 10 as I write this. The battery power is insane! It charges fast and uses the power slower! Full battery lets me have 7 hours 30 minutes until it dies.

   And that's what I think of my computer!

-Jack


      

No comments:

Post a Comment