Friday, May 27, 2016

The Home School Year! (last writing omg!)

I really enjoyed homeschool. My favorite subject is morning work or whatever that subject is called.
It is a series of work, I work through 4/5 books. 1 page only. Then I work on math.

Homeschool is fun! We started in 2014. It was fun and we made pyramid replicas and this bridge thing I think the romans built. It was really fun! :D


When we first started homeschool, I felt confident. Then I did good.
Sometimes things frustrated me like math. It was hard, but we worked through it. ;)












Image result for donut:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :DONUTS!




Sometimes we got DD (dunkin Donuts) and then went back to work. America Runs on Dunkin!!!!!!!!!! :D

1 comment:

  1. This is wonderful. I am not quite much with the internet, but I believe that what I just read is some good material. Thanks for writing such wonderful article. God bless. k2 spice for sale

    ReplyDelete