Thursday, May 12, 2016

Why I invited them.

I invited Ferruccio so he can talk to me about Lamborghini and his tractors and the Miura, LM002, and the Countach and Diablo. He will tell me about what parts he used, and also how he made the body to prove Enzo Ferrari and tell him he's not good with tractors.


I invited GW so he could tell me about how he forged America by becoming the First President. He will tell me what he had to do to accomplish such a task, and he will tell me about his family.


I invited Frankie to talk about gaming. Oculus Rift Prices, the PSP that has been in the box in my closet for 4 years, how to operate it and you know... :/


I invited the Tigon or Liger to tell me what it feels about being mixed, and how to survive in the wild. What food do you eat?? Where do you sleep???? So many questions..


I invited Stephan to tell me about how he became the future CEO of Lamborghini. He would tell me about the upcoming ideas about the cars, and new models in his brain. He will show me a Lamborghini so I can experience the car.









Reasons why????Image result for donutMORE DONUTS!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment