Tuesday, May 17, 2016

"Welcome to Finland. Where the land is big, but the dreams are bigger!"

Finnish people eat Rye bread, fish, potatoes, veggies, rice porridge, reindeer meat and more! Saunas were invented there, and also they fish with nets to catch awesome fish. Now, they are known for cruise ships, saunas, etc. Also, I think rye bread is hard to eat. It must be crunchy!


A sauna is an invention from the Finnish. It warms you up a lot! Your clothes will sweat so you need to be naked. Hot coals make most of the sauna. Sit on the bench and get warm!!!
Afterwards, you will jump in the ice - cold 0 degrees lake. It's really hot!

In 2014, I went to Finland and at Mummi's apartment, she has a balcony which is where I look at the cruise ships. They come and go!!!! The one I saw mostly was green.

We swam in The Baltic Sea! Usually, it's like 30 degrees in there, but it warmed up!!! Me and Jack had mud fights.


Finland is a great place. Of course they have their own language, I had to avoid that for a week because I didn't understand it.



:D

No comments:

Post a Comment