Wednesday, July 15, 2015

- Jack How_I_Feel_About_5th_Grade

How I feel about 5th Grade.

          Its Fun! I like the new stuff were doing like the Wordly Wise, Botany, Spelling, History, and          Literature! My favorite is probably the Vikings/History and Paddle-To-The-Sea/Literature. We started a few days ago so its really fun! :D. In botany we are learning the cells of a plant. There is a vacuole, which holds the water in a plant, a nucleus, which holds the DNA, The endoplasmic-reticulum, is a network of tubes coming from the nucleus, the mitochondria gives off energy to the cells, and, The Golgi Body, packages and labels stuff like oxygen and water. And thats all to a plant!
   
                  I'm Looking forward to little road trips like the New's & Observer trip. We got to see how newspaper was made and written! Our guide, has travelled the Himalayas, and went through the eye of a hurricane! I might ask mom if we could go somewhere like a candy or chocolate factory. Cocoa beans may have a mild flavor, but its good...... We might go to Williamsburg. Williamsburg was an old colony. It was also one of the 1st. That would be good history to learn.

          I am also looking forward to awesome literature that involves, adventure, nature, and danger. Like Odysseus! :D. I wonder what else we will learn in botany and it would also be fun if we do a class that involves weather. But it should be a short class like Spelling.

        And that is what I'm looking forward to this year!

By Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment