Thursday, August 6, 2015

mosaaur

The Mosasaurus is a extinct marine reptile from the Cretaceous Period. The remains of the first Mosasaurus were found in a limestone mine. It was alive nearly 70 million years ago, and that is a very long time. The Mosasaurus is also in the playing film: "Jurassic World" Image of a Mosasaurus:
It has four arms and a ginormous tail and huge teeth. The teeth are about the size of a banana. Also, it is the dominator of the sharks. Here is the Mosasaurus's, size (if alive today) compared to a human:

A size comparison Mosasaurus hoffmannii with a diver. It is huge marine dinosaur, probably the biggest of the Cretaceous Period.

I chose it because it is huge and cool. If they were still alive, and was after me, I would go to the surface as quick as a I can and then feed it later. It eats sharks which is a great thing!!! But it is not alive today so there will still be shark attacks.  :( I do not like sharks. I wish sharks would eat this instead |
                                                                                            |





















































No comments:

Post a Comment