Monday, August 31, 2015

To Notch

Dear Notch,

My name is Finn Alexander Rissanen. I am one of your biggest fans!! I heard you were sad that you sold Minecraft and Mojang to Microsoft for 2.5 b and posted that on Instagram. Thank you for making Minecraft. I cannot live without it. You are lucky you have a candy room. Me and my brother (jack) and my friend Frankie want to make a game when we grow up!!!! We are coding LEGO Mindstorms robots and programming and testing them. I want to learn how to code. Also, you have a big mansion in Beverly Hills, CA right? That is cool. Me and my brother share a Minecraft (computer account) and the username is JRissanen. My friend's username is TheDroneGuy. Frankie's username on the PE is enderman84 and mine is enderdragons1234 and my brother won't tell me his username. I also wish to get COBALT. It looks like a really fun game!! We live in Holly Springs, NC Raleigh.

- from Finn Alexander Rissanen a huge fan




                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment